Financial Institution Compliance and Audit Support
SOAProjects provides a wide range of support services to Financial Institutions including banks in areas such as:
- Internal Audit services
- Compliance with the BSA/ AML – SAR, FBAR, CMIR, CTR, MIL etc.
- Compliance with Federal Reserve Board (FRB) Regulations
- Compliance with the Gramm–Leach–Bliley Act (GLBA)
- Compliance with the Basel Accord
- Compliance with Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act requirements
- Collateral Audits
SOAProjects provides audit support for bank collaterals in connection with Asset-Based Lending (ABL). This is any kind of lending secured by an asset. ABL lending is common with businesses and large corporations where assets are used as collateral for loans or when a company needing financing becomes unable to raise capital in the normal marketplace or needs more immediate capital for project financing needs. Typically, these loans are tied to accounts receivable, inventory, machinery and equipment and are referred to as “revolving lines of credit”. It is usually accompanied by higher interest rates as the level of risk for the lender is often greater. Many financial service companies now use an asset-based lending package of structured and leveraged financial services.