Working at SOAProjects
We have fostered a culture within our firm that rewards technical excellence, entrepreneurship and focuses on our professionals. Our core belief is that we will be successful as a firm, when we create an environment where people are excited to work and be part of the team. Our simply philosophy in running a successful business is to make sure we bring the best talent on-board, provide them with the right tools, mentorship and skills, and let them make sure that highest quality of work product is delivered to our clients. We consistently rank in the Best Places to Work in Silicon Valley.
- We encourage entrepreneurial spirit and sense of ownership among our professionals. Our compensation structure provides great incentives for our professionals to think like a business person. There is a vibrant entrepreneurial spirit in our firm, where everyone is part of growing the firm and generates new ideas to grow the firm.
- We compensate our employees better than industry average by giving them percentage of profits on sales generated through their leads. This keeps them motivated to grow the firm.
Family Like Atmosphere
- We focus to develop an environment that fosters loyalty and trust amongst our professionals. We work hard and party harder. We are a family that plays together — at San Jose Sharks games, salsa dancing, happy hour, barbecues and birthday celebrations — stays together. Our professionals say they’re like family rather than coworkers and more than 50% have been with us for five or more years.
- Every employee gets her own in-office birthday party with champagne and cake (this means almost daily dessert and bubbly in June).
- We provide free lunches in the office on a regular basis as well as unlimited coffee, tea and snacks.
No Long Hours
- We empower our people to be flexible and manage their own schedules. While our professionals will not hesitate to put in extra hours of hard work to get through challenging and time sensitive matters such as public filings or important deadlines, however our expectation is that for most of the time, our professionals will only work regular hours and maintain a good work-life balance.
Work Life Balance
- Work-life balance is a top-down message and flex schedules are common. As long as the work is completed, client expectations are met and we are able to reach you, we encourage work life balance; as well believe your life outside office is as important as your life at work. This empowers our employees to take accountability for their own performance and meet client expectation while increasing productivity and improving morale.
Learning & Professional Development
- We are committed to employee career development and provide periodic in-house training from internal and external resources. We have programs in place to provide effective on-the -job training to our employees.
- We also sponsor external trainings for our employees.
We provide access to cutting-edge research tools and best practice templates to all our professionals. We give all that you need to be successful.