Technical Accounting Group’s Service Offering
Technical know-how and subject matter expert professionals in our technical accounting group perform accounting research with a focus on obtaining a deep understanding of a client’s business. Our professionals consist primarily of Big 4 Alums and industry subject matter experts. SOAProjects’ services are scalable and is custom tailored to each of our client’s needs.
SOAProjects has served 450+ unique clients ranging from start ups to Fortune 100 companies. We have partnered with numerous companies with complex transactions and have provided critical support to companies before and during the public offering process and continue to support these companies as a public company.
Technical Accounting & Financial Reporting
Our highly experienced Big 4 managers to Partners help the Company research, resolve, and document all accounting matters. Our professionals consist primarily of Big 4 Alums and industry subject matter experts. SOAProjects’ scalable and tailored service model provides a strong foundation for an efficient and effective service offering.
IPO /SPAC Service Offerings
SOAProjects provides critical support to companies before and during the public offering process and continue to support as a public company.
- IPO Readiness/ Diagnostics
- Pre-IPO Period Financial Information
- Resolve complex accounting issues and preparing technical accounting memos and white papers
- Evaluate and adopt new accounting standards
- Prepare SEC – Compliant interim financial statements
- Prepare EPS calculations
- Assist with month-end, quarter-end, and year-end close
- PCAOB Audit and Review Support
- Draft the Registration Statement
- Prepare tie-out binder
- Financial Projections Modeling
- Evaluate and Prepare Accounting Policies and Procedures
- Accelerate Financial Close Process
Learn More on our IPO/SPAC Service Offerings:
Assist clients with their ASC 606 adoption, implementation, and on-going revenue recognition needs, including evaluating and documenting revenue recognition policy for contracts, determining SSPs for various performance obligations, reallocation and computing the revenue recognition upon adoption of ASC 606 and the related revenue to be recognized for all periods presented, and preparing deferred revenue schedules
- Revenue recognition projects – ASC 606 and IFRS 15
- ASC 606 impact assessment, adoption, implementation and reporting
- SSP analysis , updates and transaction price reallocations
- Preparation and/or review of revenue recognition, adoption memorandums and policies
- Deal desk and operational support
- Implementation of an automation tool
Equity Administration & Accounting
SOAProjects facilitates a one stop solution to all equity accounting and administration requirements to maximize efficiency at minimum cost. Our experienced Certified Equity Professionals work across many different equity software platforms, and they can assist in identifying the right software for the Company’s needs.
- Implementation of stock administration platforms
- Equity Administration
- Interface with HR for employee changes & stock option grants
- Interface with transfer agent
- Form 3, 4,5 filling with SEC
- Period end reconciliations
- Equity accounting, expense computation and financial reporting
- Equity Outsourcing