Technical Accounting & Financial Reporting
SOAProjects assists companies overcome demanding business challenges by providing management level accounting and finance professionals with extensive expertise.
We offer specialized expertise on an as-needed basis and can manage internal projects as well as augment existing internal resources.
Our Technical Accounting & Financial Reporting Services include:
- Resolve complex accounting issues and preparing accounting memos and white papers
- Stock-Based Compensation Accounting and Administration fully outsource and co-sourced model
- Revenue Recognition and Lease Accounting projects
- Audit Readiness – prepare PBC’s, draft whitepapers, close the books and assist with pre-audit of general ledger account balances
- Equity and debt – Debt, preferred stock, warrants, EPS
- Assist with month-end and quarterly close
- SEC Filings: Forms 10K, 10Q, 8K, and so on
- Convert US GAAP financial statements into IFRS and vice-versa
- Assist with other technical areas
We are predominantly staffed with Big 4 Alums and industry subject matter experts, and typically hire professionals with a minimum experience of 5+ years – we hire our professionals based on their capacity to deliver high-quality, high-impact services to our clients.
SOAProjects team members have the experience and industry specialization you need to get the results you expect.
SOAProjects, Inc has consistently been the firm of choice for numerous public and pre-IPO companies in providing high quality accounting and financiale consulting services.